5/31/10

I'VE GOT IT!

I've got it! haha, i did indeed get the lady gaga bracelet band thingyy. It is the most epic thing ever, i just hope i won't get in toruble in school:] "Bitch" is not generally school appropriate, but.... OH WEELLL..


Have you ever heard of the foundation To Write Love On Her Arms? I'm not sure if i've mentioned it on here before but it's an anti-suicide foundation that i really like. Anyways, i saw the band thing next to the lady gaga one today and i really wanted it. So i'm getting it on Friday, but it makes me thinkk..
On it it says, "Love is the movement"
So i want that, but i was thinking, if everyone bought one we'd have a cute bracelet promoting Love and going against suicide. There five dollars, and think about how it's saving lives. buy it here.
On to other, less depressing topics, I hit up Sephora today, and im broke so i couldn't buy anything(curse mothers day, my moms birthday, my cousins birthday, my sisters birthday, and my step dad's birthday being in the same month >.<) but i was deeply upset when i found out they had Tokidoki makeup.
HOW THE HELL DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS? WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN?
WHAT'S GOING ON, EHH?
They also had Tarina Tarantino makeup, but this i was aware of. Anyways that made me extremely happy, but i couldn't buy anything because i had to go find dresses for various parties and such.
I found my new favorite webstie!
Well thats all for now folks :]

No comments:

Post a Comment