5/6/10

Priorities, priorities

 basically have four priorities that i have given myself:
  • School
  • Friends
  • Dance
  • Blog
The problem is there not in that order. Considering the first thing i do when i get home is take a picture of my outfit or go on my facebook to catch up with my friends that leaves school and dance behind, which are probably more important. No offence, of course.
For instance, today i came home, checked facebook, watched about 20 minutes of T.V,. then was on the sims from like 5-7. then i went to dance, came home, and STILL didn't even LOOK at my homework. Then around 9:40 i had to rush all my homework and I'm still not done yet. I did decide that my priorities should be somewhere like this:
  • school
  • dance
  • friends
  • blog
Once again, no offence to my readers, but you must understand why i'm a fail!
On to other things: i got one of the pictures of my and my friends, and as soon as i can i'll scan it and putt it on :]
My dad should be sending me the modeling from sunday tommorow.
Back at the beach, (expression) these are some pictures i took in between homwork =p
The red shoes don't match directly, but it gives it a stronger look, and there are red flowers on the shirt =D

No comments:

Post a Comment