5/1/10

Here are some of the many pictures from friday:

What Am i Wearing?
Okay so i was very limited to how much  my mom gave to to spend on this outfit:/
Shirt: Delias 
Undershirt: Express
Shorts: Delias
Shoes: Converse, Journeys
Necklace: Stolen from my sister's room :]

Now on to today, shall we?

The whole outfit.
My ALDO wedges
My favorite and only energy drink that i just happened to remember i had while taking the pictures in my father's kitchen.
The COOLEST blue car, ever! hahha. So my father who has been a police officer informed me i could take picture of whatever i wanted, as long as i wasn't making money off of it, it's legal. My father is also a photographer so i have this cool thing coming of me and a couple of my friends. that should be up whenever he decides to send them to me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment