5/5/10

FELIZ CINCO DE MAYO, MEXICO! I'm not Mexican, but i am Spanish, so whatever. haha. okay so since cinco de mayo is history, i decided to actually mention my history. Where was i before this blog? I was on the Internet, modeling freakishly/terribly, hoping to get noticed somehow. I'm not really sure if i was mentally stable when i was younger...then again, i'm not so sure if i'm mentally stable now.

Right before i started blogging i got into taking photos of myself, because i liked the use of props and the way things came out. plus i needed a new facebook propic!

Before that i used to come up with okay outfits that i thought were cute, but i have a strange sense of style.

And even before that... well don't even askk...


That last one(^^^^) we weren't supposed to actually look attractive. We were making fun of magazine ads and Audrey Kitching.
Since i was younger, and still, i had a bohemian sense of stlye. I liked color and patterns. I liked tu-tus, but wasn't a ballerina. I enjoyed big bows, and scarfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment