6/1/10

do you think the shirt is too much? Im not sure, i think i calmed it down a bit by wearing ALL white underneath, but having enough going on with my whole bitch bracelet haha.
Not going to lie, today i went back to school wearing this and my whole bracelet that said bitch was way more distracting than the whole bright neon ass green shirt. I'm not sure what's wrong with people's eyes, but if i makes them happy.

The shirt is one size fits all and there extremely fit. It's weird. I think dancing in this should be interesting....

There is my bracelet and my elephant earing.
I never, ever, ever, never, ever wear earing unless its basically these. I'm obsessed with them!
Is extremely weird checking your cooler and finding Smirnoff, Heinekein and Sprite when your family doesnt drink, and soda isn't even a regular at your house. OH SUMMER PARTIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment