5/2/10

SUPER day.

My day started extremely late. I woke up at 11:31. Then decided to take a nap. And so did my family. We were finally out of the house at two, but before that i decided to get into my inner super hero. My dad's MAC book has photobooth and it has a comic book section so i toookk these epic shots, plus a couple more which i will upload later(like in two weeks) because they're still at my dad's house. Also that photo i said my dad took of me and my friends will be incorperated in the super hero theme i'm doing tfor the next couple of weeks. hahaha :]
What's your kryptonite? Your Achille's heel? Your weak point?
Then during the actual day i went house-shopping with my dad. Meaning he went through open house. My dad grew up in Jersey so he brought his camera as we looked. We hit up this fountain of Paterson. I think it's called the Great Falls of Paterson?

Then we hit up some castle where we did a photoshoot with my dad. These are some my stepmom took while i was posing for my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment