5/30/10

I'm not sure where i've been but i have been caught up in the own life. I think about the blog every day and have even taken shots to add, but i havent uploaded htem*FAIL*.
this is recently:


Well that pretty much sums up May!
A couple of ddays ago, i got sick and came home from school early. Have i ever mentioned i'm kind of into Foreign films? Well i watched the cutest French film the other day when i came home sick. It's called Amelie and the way they filmed it made me extremely happy. My sister loves it and i was in the mood to read subtitles so she gave me it. After a while you get used ot NOT understanding what they're saying and you figure out a way to READ and WATCH the movie :D
These made me especially happy:

That was my favorte part^^:]
Don't get me wrong, please this movie is extremely confusing hahaha, like its difficult to understand. It's like a Donnie Darko type movie, although Donnie Darko was twenty times harder to understand. I make this contrast only because i watched it for the second time this morning and realized you need to see it more than once to kind of understand it.
Pans is another one thats a bit difficult to understand.  When i say Pans i mean Pan's Labyrinth. That is like the most amazing moviee everrr. i mean all that make up is incredible. Even Hell Boy wasn't as good, Pans just beasts.
Pan's Labyrinth is proof that temptation is a bad, bad thing. Especially the part where she walks into the room and the demon fairy creatures told her not to eat anyof the food, but she so tempted she eats the freaking grape. haha.  That's my favorite part of the movie!

So i just went of the website for Pans and i see Simon, a character from a spanish movie i saw not to long ago (btw pans is in spanish.) (double btw i speak spanish and i am spanish which is why i've seen them :)
Anyway Simon is from a movie i saw called the Orphange, which is another mystery movie is spanish!
MY TAMAGOTCHI JUST DIED.
I hatched him two days ago but he got sick :[
Tamagotchis are adorable, nomatter what people say. The photopgraph where i'm next to a blonde wearing brqaids and i have a sticker on my head was actually taken while we were working on a project about Fads and Tamagotchis :]
Well hopefully i'll get back on track, if not re-read this a bunch of times, theres a lot to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment