3/1/11

As great as the Oscars were this year.....

I must admit I wasn't as impressed with the dresses as I've been for other years, or even for the Golden Globes.
On of the dresses i liked to begin with was Anne Hathaway's. 
She was a host and that poor woman changed so many time,  wanted to cry for her. And although this wasn't actually my favorite of the dresses she wore, i did like it because it was red, and it's just so classy!
















I was super duper impressed with what Natalie Portman wore because she is just the cutest pregnant woman ever!
The dress that she wore to the Golden Globes really wasn't very pretty, but she was pregnant, so it made her 10x more adorable. 
I actually really love this dress, along with it's color. 














LOTS and lots of red! Sandra Bullock looked fantastic in this dress, which i think she rocked quite well. Not to mention it was red, which of course only makes it like me more since red is one of my favorite colors ! :D

















Halle Berry's dress was absolutely stunning. The color, the texture, simply everything about it made me want to smile, hahaha!


















I thought the color was beautiful, but seriously, what was up with the whole cleavage thing?
Like when she preformed i was laughing so hard because i was scared more would be seen than what needed to be seen.
















There was something about this dress i loved.
Besides that it was on Amy Adams. 
The color was lovely. There wasn't much cleavage (see above) but it did fit her body correctly.
I think it's lovely. 
















umm well i think thats pretty much it for the outfits i liked, or felt the need to comment on. haha.
okay,
xoxo,
Becky ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment