2/28/11

aloha. so my lovely internet decided it hated me and it wouldnt let me get on the internet.
god knows why.
anyway, i apologize for my absense, but i must admit on top of not havong access too the innnternet, i have been making up all the work my sschyhool issued me for being ab
sent for a week. so i decided to give you a little take on what will be uploaded over the next week,
today-this 
tuesday-the oscars outfits, similar to golden globes post
wednesday-introduction to a designer i had never heard of
thursday- celebrating an old designer, who im inspired by
friday-pictures from my birthday, which are from over a week ago :p
saturday-i am contemplating doing something special for this blog involving ffashion, but im not sure if it will be done in time. if so, it wiill be here on saturday.
xoxo,
becky (:

No comments:

Post a Comment