3/11/11

It's been a horrible week.

Dreadful, wet, and i didn't even show up to school on Wednesday. 
Today was the first day that i even kinda sorta dressed up, so i guess you could take a look!
it was about 54 degrees, but really wet.
I got to my old town and see my friend Mari in her school's production of Beauty and the Beast, and sit with my friend Kayla.
Mari played Babette, and totally rocked that outfit in center :D
(Dear Mari, please don't kill me when you see that i posted this, love Becky)
Naturally i couldnt help but to mock the outfit. 

Neither could Kayla :D
Fun day, good end to a bad week.
xoxo,
Becky!
P.S. I'm off to watch Winning London, like the mary-kate and Ashley movie where their outfits were...interesting, but i remember wanted to dress like them soooo badly!


1 comment:

  1. Ahh, MK and Ashley did look really cute back then! Now...I just dont understand what the heck they are wearing! Days when it is cold and rainy just suck, dont they?! Save your absences for a beautiful warm day so you can play hookie from school by the pool!

    ReplyDelete