3/2/11

A Designer I've never heard of: Kathy Van Zeeland

Although I've never heard of the designer on my own, my fabulous mother decided to pick one of these up for me for my birthday. The bag was limited edition and absolutely lovely, so naturally i looked further into her. My bag has a very fun, springy design, so I can't wait to actually use it! When I looked into her further, I was even more impressed. Although I'm not very fond of the snake skin bag because snakes terrify me, her other bags were actually quite cute. I was particularly fond of the Pugs & Kisses design, and the Mr. Postman design, along with the Word Up design, which is the one I have.  
Theres a picture of me with the Word Up designed bag, which my mommy got me :D
That's the Mr. Postman design! It's so cute!
That's the pugs and kisses, which makes me especially happy because i've always wanted to have a black pug named Coffee. Like this is my life goal. 
I highly doubt that I will ever get a dog, but if I ever do, it will be pug or a yorkie :D


just some more random pictures of me with the purse :]




2 comments:

  1. what an adorable little bag! I love it too! I've never heard of her either but ask your mommy where she purchased it (unless its some local place in your hometown). I think pugs are absolutely ADORABLE but they snore insanely loud! I just couldn't handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! lovely blog :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete