4/6/11

Well, this was a total fail.

Let me explain!
first off, the dday three pictures:






Okay so I've been extremely busy at work on my school play, then dance, then my sister's play, then various activities, and dance competitions.












Those are pictures that were taken for us specifically at dance. No I don't wear leotards, but both dances are pretty awesome. The first one, where I'm wearing the floral shirt is to the song 'Beautiful People' from Burlesque the movie. SO basically we're prostitutes. Only not really.
The second one is my hip-hop class, the song is 'Bust a Move'. Then That same day was also me competition classes, my main one for the song 'Smooth Criminal' by The one and only MJ. 
I refuse to show to the pictures from the play because the costumes clearly proved that someone hates me and wanted me to cry. and Wear a turban. Maybe I'll post some pictures of the in-between parties later. 
Today I went to a New Jersey Devils game because my friend from where i used to live had an extra ticket and asked me to come with her. Now Hockey really isn't my thing, but I got really in to it. And obviously I don't drink, because one. I'm Thirteen. And two: It's stupid and makes your breath smell, i still probs smell like beer from the amount of people surrounding me that were drinking.  
Tomorrow, after my Writing club, I'm having head shots taken so I'll post those when they come up. This Saturday is my 'Smooth Criminal' comp (wish me luck :) and then Sunday is my Stepmom's Baby Shower. So I'm sure they'll be a lot of pictures. Then Spring break. So i can get a break. and maybe Breath.
Love, love, and my sincerest apologizes,
Beck ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment