4/10/11

Saturday...

On Saturday I had my dance competition. We won first place and got a high gold, which is the second best you can get on the point system. 
While at the competition, which was being held in Jersey, we (my dance group) met Teresa Giudice from Real Housewives of New Jersey. She was really, really nice! She was in a dance herself--shh! don't tell she didn't post it anywhere so i dont think she wanted people to know. Her daughter, Gia, was also in a dance, which won first place in their rank as well! 

I was chosen from my group to accept the plaque, and these pictures were taken from my phone farther up stage of me receiving it! 
 Everything we got!!
 First place baby ♥



 The famous first place plaque. 


Some of my friends and i with the stuff we got !
I'm wearing a Nexstar shirt since they were holding the competition, and my dance shorts, and tights.. My friends were both wearing shirts belonging to my dance academy. 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Becky!!!! I am soo proud of you!!! I had no idea you were an incredible dancer too!! Yay!!!! I wish u had a video of your dance. So excited for you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete