4/11/11

Sunday Baby Shower!

My stepmom is having twins, the soon-to-be-lovely Bryan and Brandon. What annoys me most about this is not that i feel that i wont be the baby anymore, or anything selfish like that. It's actually that Brandon has a normal name.
My name, although you don't know because i refer to myself as Beck or Becky, is actually Rebeca. With one c.
My biological sister's name (the one my dad &mom had) is Krissy. Spelled Kristina.
My stepbrother and stepsister have normal names, but neither of my parents had them.
Now, my dad is having two more kids and he's going to ,once again, screw one of them over with their name.
Bryan and Brandon. BRYAN. WITH A Y!
lucky, lucky Brandon...



theres more pictues from her baby shower, but i'll upload those on a later date...Also, yesterday, i win an award for most photogenic at the same place that my dance comp. was held!



Yayy (:
alright...off to do some monday things!


No comments:

Post a Comment