4/28/11

Comparisons!

Last Easter to this Easter!
I took many pictures of both and uploaded some...
but I made comparisons, and for both my sisters I like their last year dresses more, but I wore skirts, and I'm not quite sure which I liked more. 
If you never saw these pictures, don't be confused... These were uploaded when I was still using tumblr versus Blogger. 
My old tumblr was fashionplease.tumblr.com and actually the most recent post was of Easter last year!
They're different, very different. Last year, my skirt had the pattern and my shirt was more subtle. This year, my shirt has the pattern and my skirt is more subtle. Maybe it's simply because I chose them both out that I can't decide which I like more.
I defiantly liked what my sister wore last year more than this year, however her makeup and hair was prettier this year. 
I also think my sister's dress was prettier last year. I really don't like the pattern on her dress this year, however it really does bring out her blue eyes. More than last year's dress did. 
Well those were fun comparisons :p
Adios!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment