4/5/10

So I'm sitting here, you see, listening to Alice, the dance version by Avril Lavigne, having no idea what to write about today. You see, with this new blog i want to actually write about what me and the people around me are wearing. Below is a couple of shots of me and my friend Julez. I like what each of us are wearing, and the way we decided to pose. It says somehting about us.

Me(Brunette):
I'm wearing a headband, meaning i like my hair out of my face, i like to think.
I'm wearing big, brown sunglasses, meaning i get headaches quickly from the sun, but also that i like being outside and looking cute.
I'm wearing a pink tank top with lace at the top, meaning I like to have fun and be a little "out there" (if you know what i mean) but i do it in a very subtle way.
My bra straps are showing, meaning i put the outfit together but stopped caring afterwards.
Plaid shorts meaning serious, but fashionable.
Wedges meaning im random, but love trying new things.

Julez(Blonde):
She has a sideponytail going on, but it's very loose, meaning she is a very careless person. She has a whatever personality, and just kinda likes to have fun.
Tank top w/ tubetop covering it means she wants to be slutty, in a very subtle way. Could also mean she just didnt know which to wear, so she choose BOTH! haha.
Short shorts: SLUT! ♥
flipflops: She likes being comfortable and outside, isnt in the mood to fight but to have fun and just kinda be chill :]

click on the picture to see the whole photo.


















No comments:

Post a Comment