4/27/10

GREEK MYTHOLOGY!

For the next three days i will celebrate three of my favorite Greek women by dressing up what i think they might have looked like when they were on earth, and what they'd look like now. I have an extreme obsession with Greek Mythology, because i like to know as much as i can about basicaly everything. Minus math. I hate math.
I'm Starting with Athena. Athena is the goddes of wisdom. She sprung from Zues' head in full armor. Now thats skill. haha :]
Her animal is the Owl, which is my favorite animal of the sky(elephant on land, sting ray in the sea :) so i had fun with her. Basically this is a sheet! haha. It would make a great halloween costume, but a day-to-day outfit, not so much. I have an Owl necklace on, representing her. This is her ruling age outfit:


So Then this is what i figured she'd look like around today:

She would look very intelligent and classy,but sassy enough to kill someone without worry, and not showy enough because she will remain a virgin.

No comments:

Post a Comment