4/22/10

EARTH DAY!
The most thing i did for earth day was wear green. Honestly, I'm very disappointed in myself. I did get picturers outside, and wear sunglasses. I don't think that counts for anything.  hahaha :p
Anyway, Tommorow i am leaving for Washington D.C. and i promise to have many pictures to go along with my trip, but i may not be able to post on saturday. This is my warning to you now. THERE WIL BE NO POST SATURDAY THE 24TH OF APRIL!
But on to earth day, shall we?
This ^^ was taken with that new cannon i told you about before!

some of my favorite people ^^♥
(right next to me with the shortish curly hair who is cut out is my friend adam :)
my extremely sexy sunglasses ♥ my friends enjoyed them a lot :]

on my way to the oralsurgent's office to get my mouth stiches out :]

Shirt(green): Exspress
Tanktop: Delias
Leggings: Old Navy
Sunglasses: Steve Madden
Necklace: Gift
Bracelet(pisces): seaside 
Sex bracelets: Claires 

No comments:

Post a Comment