1/19/11

New year.

Last year, well exactly a year on January 24th, i started blogging. I was terrible at it. Not saying i'm good now, but i really sucked. In fact, i didn't even dress well. I'd like to think that's improved to some extent, but i could just be saying that to make myself happier.
I'd like to think that in 2011 im going to get even better at this whole blogging things. That includes posting the things i wear more than last year. Last year a lot of the posts were bsed around me just starting to get into the rol of things, but this year i actually would like to believe i KINDA know what i'm doing and can post things without questioning myself. I've made some cool friends through this blog, and they're mostly older than i am, but i see no problem with that. I've alowed myself to be inspired by the way other's dress and not to be so annoying when it can to inspiration.
I've opened up to new stores. My entire wardrobe last year came from delias, and i still love delias, but thats not it anymore. I love Express, H&M, Modcloth, Forever 21, ZARA, New York and Company, Target, and a lot of other places and pretty stores that i've come to adore.
Together they take up my tiny little closet.
What i wore today i didn't love too much, but it's kinda apart of my new plan to post more tto post it, so i am. I'm wearing a bolero, since i love hats, and the part i really didn't like was the shoes.
ah well, here we go.










No comments:

Post a Comment