1/6/11

Give me Wisdom

For those of you who don't know me well, I have an obsession with owls (and elephants ♥). I suppose you could blame Harry Potter for this because ever since i was little, like 4, like 2001, i loved Harry Potter and i loved owls. Owl was the most intelligent character on my favourite show growing up, Winnie the Pooh, and it always interested me how whenever pooh needing something he could just go to Owl-who used his wisdom to find out the answer every time.
Owls do represent Wisdom, and WHATTAAYYAA know? Owls also represent the Greek Goddess Athena. Who happens to be the Goddess of wisdom.  Athena, along with Aphrodite, was my favourite Greek Goddess cause she was just so awesome and thought things through logically.
I took this i'm not sure how long ago, but i dont believe i already showed you guys. I think i showed you other pictures i took that day. either that or i uploaded them to my personal tumblr.
That is Sir-Hoots-A-Lot. AKA Hoots. He is one of my favourite stuffed animals that I'ved has since i was little. He resides on my bedside table, and is in a funny position, it looks almost like hes going to fall. But He hasn't.
Well anyway this whole little thing on my owl started cause i wore an owl necklace today. hahaha.
Shirt: New York and Company
Jeans: Express
Cardigan: Forever 21
Necklace: Modcloth
Bracelet: H&M
Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment