1/12/11

I've been anywhere but here.

Now i suppose an apology is due, though I won't make one.
If I were to apologize i would say sorry for not posting, and even sorrier, if that's a word, for not actually having anything real to post today.
I would apologize for being so busy, and try my hardest to explain kindly what I've been up to. Like teaching my entire family how to play chess, going to tons of practices for my school's performance of Fiddler on the Roof, watching tons and tons of A Very Potter Musical, doing my homework, and constantly yelling at myself for not taking pictures or blogging them.
I would explain that I actually had no intentions of blogging this week for I merely figured I wouldn't get around to it. Then I'd proceed to state that the only reason I am blogging right now is because today's a snow day and I've absolutely nothing to do, for I hate going out in the snow.
IF I were to apologize, it'd probably sound something like that, but since I'm not, you can forget it and think horrible things of me for not blogging.
IF I were to post a post, which clearly I'm NOT doing right now,
the only thing I'd be able to show is a really pretty picture i took while playing chess yesterday.

Alright well, now that you've read my would-be apology and would-be post, I think you've have enough of things that would-be but aren't.


1 comment:

  1. hahaha we all get busy! Glad i'm not the only one not blogging this week. (stupid snow!) Whats the happy potter musical thing?!!! Intrigued!

    ReplyDelete