7/9/10

Welcome to Miami.

I spent the last week in Miami. Seriously, i got back yesterday. This aren't much different in Miami except it's warmer. The Fourth Of July and pretty much everything else for the first three days had fairly S/-/!++Y weather. It rained, but there was enough clear sky to see some fire works:
My camera has an epic fireworks setting, so i got some good ones.
the fourth of July:
The beach:
Dinner at Larios on the Beach:

So i finally saw Sex and The City 2,
and it was HIARIOUS.
I'm a mix between Samantha and Carrie. My favorite is Charlotte.
Sorry Miranda.

While at Miami, my sister, and her lovely friend Cali, found this place called the shake-shack. I was delighted to find out they had one in Nw York. And even MORE delighted to find out they were creating one in the theater section!
My sister is the one of the right(clearly):
That is my sister's stocking'd leg.

Wehn i came home from vacation i'd been reading some books...
so after a long day of being home and getting different things in order.. my bed wasnt one of them!
Books I've read this summer(plus the first pretty little liars which my sister has):
Books i plan to read this summer:
Books I'm letting my friend borrow from books that were on my bed:

looks like im having a busy summer!
untill next time!
Becky ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment