6/25/10

I've always had a knack for mini vacations.

I suppose i'm probably the worst blogger ever. But i always come back, you got to give me that. Two week breaks just seem right! After this post you won't hear much from me unless you follow me on twitter, which i have protected, or have me as a facebook friend, which i only add people i know. My police-officer-daddy's rules.
                                         Dance:
Party weekendd:
Adams Bm:
Syd's BM:

Brother's Birthday:
Friendss:
Last Day of School/ Graduation:


Now i'm officially an 8th grader, but two years ago when i was started sixth, i was obsessed with the clique and my fashion inspiration had been Alicia Rivera type clothing from the movie that came out in 2008. This year i'm kindaa digging the way Aria Montgomery dresses in Pretty Little Liars and maybe that will be the way i dress next fall. Not likely.
I plan on reading at least 20 books this summer, my ultimate goal being 30. I'm about three books in, and its the  third day of summe. I'm started the fourth today. Considering it take me about 5 hours to read a book i'm going to try not to read MORE than one book per day. But i sense this summer if you day snatch one of my Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, The Clique, Alphas, or Harry Potter books,, I will probably bite your hand off.
I just finished Pretty Little Liars, so i'm going to start Flawless. :D
Love,
HAVE A FREAKING AWESOME SUMMER,
ii know i will,
Becky. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment