7/27/10

I like my new header.

So i spent the last three hours of my summer day creating a new header. Not that it was bad, though. I'm sick and have about 23209847540895 tissues in front of me which i will throw out after i finish this blog. So i recently returned from the Bahamas! lovely place, it really is. Foods a bit expensive, though. I stayed at the Wyndham, a beautiful hotel with an amazing pool, amazing water slide, nice rooms, and WIFI! =D
Here are just some of the like 300 pictures we got on vacation:

oh and if you're seriously bored this summer, snag up a friend to go see The Kids Are All Right! It's incredibly excellent, funny, clever, plus it has the love of my young life, Josh Hutcherson, AND it has an actress I really like, Mia Wasikowska. Not to mention Annette Bening and Julianne Moore.
Or, OR, oR, if you're not into indie films go see Inception! That's probably at the top of my movie summer list. Not to mention that cast either, i mean Leo, Marion, Ellen, Joseph and everybody else!
Plus if you're looking for more movies to see with the people above i recommend....
Josh Hutcherson: Little Manhattan, he was young but it's soooo good!
Mia Wasikowska: Alice in Wonderland (2010)
Annette Bening: Mars Attacks!
Julianne Moore: The forgotten (extremely epic movie!)
Leo: Shutter Island(I've yet to see it though:( ) The Departed, amazing movie
Marion: Nine, even though the play is better, or La Vie En Rose
Ellen: JUNO
Joseph: (500) Days of Summer

Enjoy watching movies while you don't have any homework!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! I like the new header too, very cool :)

    xxx
    Annie
    www.mesmericoutsider.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pictures are lovely! im very jealous!
    oh ive spent hours fiddlign around with blog layouts and stuff too its very annoying! your header looks great though.
    oh and i love 500 days of summer! x

    ReplyDelete