12/25/10

merry christmas!

Hai guys! Did you realize it's almost a year since i started this? That's exciting! Anyways, i don't have any picture from Christmas eve, but strangely enough, i have pictures from today. The second i arrived at my photographer-daddy's house i said presents and he said pictures. but on the bright side- i now have really pretty pictures. There are only 8 as of now, but im not sure if i'll ever see the rest. He's not so good actually showing me the pictures, so i have to scout them out myself. 

My Christmas eve was spent running around trying to help my mom set up the house for three of my friends, three of my grandparents, my aunt, my cousin, along with my cousin's girlfriend and his friend, plus the 6 of us that actually live there! So it was a fun day and when my friends got there we had a great time, and we had a ton of laughs playing charades, scrabble, and watching christmas music- OH! and i got to introduce them to the Cuban culture :D


we're a fun family.
merry christmas, 
i hope you got everything you wanted like i did,
Becky.

No comments:

Post a Comment