12/26/10

ALL SNOWED IN.

Alrighty, well my house is completely snowed in, but the snow keeps coming. My backyard has a table, and above the table are three feet(maybe more) of snow. I stayed home and watched harry potter, then love actually. Two of my favourite movies!:D
Well anyway, i still don't have the pictures from Christmas eve, but I'm sure I'll get them eventually! Anyways, one of the things i got from my dad and step mom was a harry potter scarf and tie Hufflepuff set thingy. I also got the cutest pencil skirt from Express from my mommy. well i sure do love Christmas!
Anyways, i put this toogethherr cause i was COMPLETELY BORED OUT OF MY MIND.
Sick of watching movies, and playing video games.

gotta clap for me, i did the tie on my own, and although it doesnt lok GOOD, it doesnt loook horrible :p
xoxo,
   Becky ♥

1 comment:

  1. Aww yay! You got your HP scarf and tie for Christmas! How cute! Never get rid of that skirt! You will be able to wear it for years!!! I can't believe you got that much snow! That's incredible! Enjoy your time at indoors!

    ReplyDelete