11/26/10

I WANT A HIPPOPOTAMUS FOR CHRISTMAS.

HEYYYYYY guys (:
I'm in a super duper good mood because it's Christmas! Then it's newyear, then, well then ive been doing this for a year!
wow, it doesnt seem like its been a year- thats weird to think about.
but anyway, today i put up my Christmas Tree before hitting the mall up with my mom because ofcourse, it's Black Friday. Now of course when we got to the mall, there was a shitload of christmas gifts being bought from Express, which is actually the only store we went to, *laughs*
Eventually my mom kicked me out and told me to wait outside while she got gifts for my older sister and me. So i made friends with the bodyguard guy. He was nice. *giggles*

I was a cute baby!
My little sisterr.
My sister was a cute baby too!
not as cute as me.
he was iighhtt.
actually he was waayyyy too cute, whatt happened?
hhaha :)



hooww was everyone's black friday? I hope you all saved as much money as i did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment