11/15/10

2 a.m. and she calls me cause i'm still awake.

HEY guys. It's Monday.
Don't you hate Mondays?
I do.
It's the start of ANOTHER week of five days.
But still, i decided to look cute today, even though today was absolutely horrible.
Of course i didn't know it was going to be horrible this morning..
YET it was.
But anyway the day started off when i woke up early to scrunch my hair, and put my favorite bow into it. After that, i got dressed. It was a simply ensemble of an H&M shirt, a white tank top, a ModCloth necklace, a bow form i have NO idea where, and a pair of jeanss. 
I toom a couple of pictures in the morning, and thats good because when i got back home, i looked like this:
So good thing i took four pictures this morning.

mind my extremely messy closet and room.
xoxo,
Becky.

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I love your blog.

    xoxo
    Festy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, sweetie! Love it! keep up these outfits of the day!

    ReplyDelete