7/20/11

Bonjour, America

So I hit up Paris and London. 
Hahahahaha. 
That was my sister's graduation present from highschool.
Day one: 
Luxembourg Palace
The Seine River in Paris
Outside of the Shakespeare Book Store

Day Two:
The Louvre
The Louvre is truly exhausting...and the Mona Lisa is very tiny. They really upscale it.
hahahaha.

Versailles: 

Champs-Élysées:
This was an Abercrombie & Fitch store in Paris, and there was legit a line to get in.
I'm not very fond of this store, even in America. So imagine in Paris.

London!:

 The national Gallery, otherwise known as my favorite Art museum around. 
Even after I saw the Louvre, I personally liked this more. 
 Buckingham Palace... Where there was a party! 
And lots of people came out in cool hats!
In Front of the Prime Minister's house.

London Day two:
The Tower Of London
West End Walk
Hamleys
It's a 250 year old toy store, extremely similar to the Toys R Us in NYC, which is like my second home hahaha. 
Kings Cross Station/St. Pancras (which I referred to at St. Pancreas.)
 Kings Cross Station, AKA the station Harry goes to Hogwarts in, departs from Platform 9 3/4, so the actual station (how i went from Paris to London) actually put up a sign honoring the series.
Naturally, I needed a picture with it.

Back in Paris, Harry Potter!:
Harry Potter came out on July 13th in France, whereas in America it came out on the 15th.
The thirteenth i was in France, but on the fourteen I forced my mom to take me. 
Well if you knew my mom, you'd know I can't really FORCE her to do anything, but I highly suggested it, and she did approve.
goo mommy!
My sister and I, a bit glum after the movie ended. 

The Tourist Things most people do first, we did last:
The Eiffel Tower

Our last day, it rained. So we did nothing really,except packed and went out to dinner.
But we did Notre Dame and The Effiel Tower in ONE day. 
If we had climbed up and down the stairs for both, it would have been 2,240 steps(up and down), but we only did Notre Dame's 800 steps. 
Europe is really awesome, I can't wait to go back.
xx












No comments:

Post a Comment