6/25/11

I took a breakk..

But it doesn't mean I don't have TONS to show for it. I've been very busy. It's the ends of school and soo much has happened since i last blogged... Let's catch up !


Mother's Day!




My School Trip to DC!
now for June:
My baby brothers were born! I don't know if I mentioned that my Step mom was pregnant.. but she was!








My 8th Grade Dance!






The Presidential Award, AKA "The SmartyPants Award"
I didn't have time to go out and buy a dress, so I re wore my sister's from last Easter!





Graduation!

And last, but not least, My sister's Graduation. 
Now this takes me up to this Wednesday.
Isn't it incredible how hectic life can be?
Now I have to get ready for high. I'm going to be the fresh meat. And I'm going to have to Ace my English Honors(since I was the only non-advanced kid in my 260-student graduating class to get in) and History Honors, and also do really well In my Level 1 Science and Math.. Unfortunately most of my friends didn't make the grades to get into Level 1s or into honors.. But that also gives me the opportunity to meet new people.
Here's Hoping!
xoxo,
Becky ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment