2/4/11

Happy February!

I haven't posted in a while, and I'm not actually sure why. I think its mostly because there was a lot of snow and i didn't go to school, so i never got dressed, and when I did, i didn't think it was worth sharing!
Right now my head is pounding, so heres a tip:
if you're ever at a dance or party, and whip my hair come on, DONT DO IT.
Chiropractors everywhere will soon be making a lot of money off of me alone.
I whipped my hair back and forth, and that was like four hours ago and my head still hurts. 
Hahaha!
Anyway, i liked what i wore so i felt ike sharinngg :p








pps.... this isnt the same shirt i wore a couple of days ago though its similar.
xoxo,
Becky ♥

1 comment:

  1. Your skin looks really pretty here! So beautiful! How do you do the "whip my hair" dance?! ...or better yet, How do you Douggie?!

    ReplyDelete